This means a lot to me since I am so so so so new to this and still feel like a COMPLETE spaz having my picture taken!
Now, there are rules to abide by...
First you thank and link back to who gave you this award, and share eight things about yourself and nominate eight other blogs that you have recently discovered and enjoy and proceed to leave those bloggers a message telling them kindly about this award :)
Let me first say that I would love to name Claire at Spinning Threads for the Stylish Blogger Award, because I love love love what she's about and I have definitely become a regular at her site... but I am unsure about the nominating someone who already nominated you and so on and so forth... kind of like the hands drawing the other hands picture, or the snake eating its own tail...
First, things first... eight things about me...
1. I can write in cursive with my toes.
2. I used to be quite an accomplished Olympic weightlifter.
3. I drive a pink Tacoma that I painted myself and call the "Pink Taco."
4. I cry during virtually every movie (I don't even remember the last 3o minutes of Wall-E because I was sobbing so profusely).
5. I started working at a helicopter company three days after I graduated with my bachelors in materials engineering, and for the 15 months I was the only girl engineer and the only materials engineer.
6. My mom curses just as much as me, and sometimes when I'm on the phone with my dad and I'm saying the f-word a lot because I'm angry or frustrated he will say "you're starting to sound like your mother!"
7. I desperately need the glasses I wear, I am so near sighted...
8. I am a tickie hogging snuggle machine, and thankfully I have just the snuggliest boyfriend and the cuddliest little puppers around!
Second things next... eight blogs I recently encountered and love...
(For being one sassy little redhead)
(This girl can do/craft/make anything, and I am in awe of her!)
(She was already nominated, but I second that because this adorable midwestern girl has some freaking style)
(For being immaculately styled and having a page that makes me hungry!)
(For having a style all her own, and just LOOK at that smile!)
(For always looking amazing and being the first blog I ever followed)
(I've only just found this blog, but holy crap, girl's got style)
(I LOVE the collages and detailed shots!)
The devil is in the details, I mean, just look at that matchin' bow/tights/sunglasses combo! Wooooeeeee, I do love micro-coordinating!
I love love love love ankle booties... I always felt my calves were too big for regular cowboy boots, and then the fashion powers that be invented ankle boots! These are the Vegas boot by Franco Sarto, and I think they are pretty aptly named.
Dress: Urban Outfitters (Kimchi Blue)
Underneath Dress: Urban Outfitters (Sparkle and Fade)
Bow: Forever 21
Boots: Franco Sarto
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson